Twitch is one of the leading video streaming websites. It is mostly famous among gamers because they do live streams on it and can share it with the whole world through twitch. Twitch allows us to share videos, follow and subscribe to different users but it does not allow us to download streams and videos of games. So, that is a sad thing, that’s why I am showing you the method to download twitch videos and streams of your own or someone else.
One of the main reasons to download twitch videos and streams is to keep them safe because twitch streams expire after some time like after 60 days. So, anyway, if you want to download twitch VODs and streams then read the entire guide below.
How to Download Twitch Videos & Streams
Below, I am going to explain three different ways to download twitch VODs and streams for free. Make sure to read the entire guide and don’t miss any step to avoid errors.
1. Download Twitch Videos by Twitch Leecher
Twitch Leecher is an open source and free software for Microsoft Windows to download twitch broadcasts and videos. Below is the step by step instructions to use this tool.
1. Download Twitch Leecher from the links below:
2. After downloading, install twitch leecher and open it.
3. Now you can search by channel name, video URL or ID. I would recommend you to use the video URL. so, click on the URL tab, enter the URL of the video and hit search.
4. Now you will see your thumbnail of the video. Click on download and then you have to set quality, length and filename of video & then you are good to hit the download button.
You will find the details of downloading a video in the downloads section.
2. Download Twitch Videos with Clipr
Clipr is an online twitch Vod downloader developed by @cptswain which is totally free to use. Below is the step by step instructions to use Clipr to download Twitch past streams.
1. Open twitch and find the video you want to download & then copy the URL of that video.
2. Open a new tab and visit Clipr.xyz. You will see a website like one in the image:
3. Paste the copied URL here & click on “Download Twitch VOD“.
4. Now set quality and select the length of the video and click on download.
3. Download Twitch Videos & Streams with SaveMedia
SaveMedia is another free online twitch videos downloader available for free. This tool is completely free to use. Follow the instructions below to download:
- Copy the URL of the video from Twitch.
- Paste the URL & click on Download Video.
- Then click on Download HD video button to start downloading.
Also read: How to Download Videos from Openload Player
These are the top 3 ways to download Twitch Videos and streams for free. This method works on all operating systems so doesn’t matter if you are using windows, mac or Linux. I hope this method worked for you too.
If you liked the article then share it with your friends and family and also leave your feedback below.